Exception"DGN version is not valid" on rendering DGN to PDF using Aspose.CAD for .NET

Hello,

I am trying to export a DGN file to PDF, but it fails. Please find code and sample files that are failing.

using (Aspose.CAD.Image image = Aspose.CAD.Image.Load(sourceFilePath))
{       
            Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions();
            rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = 1600;
            rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = 1600;

rasterizationOptions.AutomaticLayoutsScaling = true;

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();

pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;

using (var ms = new MemoryStream())
            {
                image.Save(ms, pdfOptions);
            }
}

https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/ETpCRhD2/file.html

Thanks,
Jay

@jayd,

I have worked with source files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. I have logged an issue with ID CADNET-607 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

@jayd,

I like to inform that DGN file format has 2 versions: v7 and v8. At present time we support only version 7. Attached file is in version 8. When try to read v8 DGN file we generate readable CadException: The DGN version isn’t valid. Only DGN: V7 are currently supported. Also, specification for this format is not available to have possibility to implement it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-607) have been fixed in this update.