Exception on Search on Body

I get an exception error on search stating pst searching engine does not support "Body" as field name

PersonalStorageQueryBuilder builder = new PersonalStorageQueryBuilder();

builder.Body.Contains("tom");

MessageInfoCollection msgsColl = folderInfo.GetContents( builder.GetQuery() ) ;

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query.

We were able to reproduce this issue at our end with the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET. It seems that searching a PST with message body is not supported at the moment. We have logged this issue for our Product team in our issue tracking system as EMAILNET-34853. Once the issue is investigated and there is some information available about it, we shall write to you here.

Thanks. This is a really nice compoent so far…

Hi Paul,

You are welcome and please feel free to write to us if you have any other query related to the API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34853) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

PersonalStorageQueryBuilder builder = new PersonalStorageQueryBuilder();
// IgnoreCase is True
builder.Body.Contains(“about”);
MailQuery query = builder.GetQuery();
MessageInfoCollection coll = folderInfo.GetContents(query);
Console.WriteLine(coll.Count);

I only have one message in the inbox as a test, I’m in the inbox with my code and the above doesn’t work. Any suggestions?
thx
I’m using this code:

@twcarnahan99,

Please share the exception message that you get after executing the sample code. Please provide a sample file as well, so that we can investigate this further.

pstTest.zip (491.9 KB)

Thank you for your prompt response - I’ve attached both the console app code I’m using and the ost file.

The problem is it won’t search the body of the message.
Vr, Tim:

@twcarnahan99,

We were able to reproduce this issue. It has been logged as EMAILNET-39127 in our issue tracking system. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available.

Any resolution on this issue - greatly appreciate.

@twcarnahan99,

The upcoming release of Aspose.Email for .NET will fix this issue. It is expected to be released at the end of this month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39127) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

Excellent - I’ll give this a try.