Exception"out of memory" when rendering html (.NET)

hi @asad.ali did you have any new information about the version 20.8? When it will be available for us?

@cpiock

The 20.8 version will be released in running month i.e. August 2020. We will send you a notification as soon as it is out.

Hi tried now the 20.8. Get always the same Exception.

@cpiock

The issue is not yet resolved in 20.8 version of the API which is why you are getting the exception. We would like to share with you that we have planned to decrease the memory consumption three times in upcoming release i.e. 20.9 and hopefully, your issue will also be resolved in that update. We will inform you as soon as we have further updates in this regard.

@asad.ali ok thanks for the info. Hopefully we can solve this issue after waiting for this blocking error for 6 months paing for Aspose Total a lot of money!

@cpiock

We really apologize for the inconvenience which have been faced by you. The performance related issues are used to be complex in nature and they require certain amount of time to get fixed. This is the main reason of the ticket resolution getting delayed. We are trying our best to resolve the issue in upcoming release and will inform you as soon as it is done.

now with the 20.9 is working without any out of memory exceptions but on my testing machine it tooks 11 minutes which is quite slow.

@cpiock

Another ticket as HTMLNET-2819 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the issue of slow performance. We will look into its details and keep you informed about the status of its resolution. Please be patient and give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as HTMLNET-2585) have been fixed in Aspose.HTML for .NET 20.9.

@asad.ali did you have any infos about this issue for me? Can you reproduce it? In which version do you plan to solve it?

@cpiock

Yes, we were able to observe the issue that you mentioned and it has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We are afraid that the ticket (HTMLNET-2819) is not yet investigated as it was logged recently. It will surely be analyzed and resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution or ETA. Please be patient and give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hiii @cpiock ,
you can use try to increase your RAM hope it will work because the source code is well .
Thanks
David

@asad.ali did you have any news for me?

@asad.ali I have seen also that version 11 and 12 truncates the pdf and is not completed

@cpiock

Regretfully, the earlier logged ticket (HTMLNET-2819) is not yet resolved and it is under investigation phase at the moment. We have recorded your concerns and as soon as it is fixed, we will update you in this forum thread. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as HTMLNET-2819) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by pavel.petrushechkin