Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exception raised while opening an XLSX file after conversion from HTML

@kumar.penigalapati,
We have added a new ticket (“CELLSNET-47882”) for the last issue and we hope to provide you fix before the weekend.

Thank you!! Ahsan Iqbal

@kumar.penigalapati,
You are welcome.

@kumar.penigalapati,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47882”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@kumar.penigalapati,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v21.2.6 (attached)
Aspose.Cells21.2.6 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.2.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.2.6 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.5 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.
Let us know your feedback.