Exception 'The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded'

Hello,
When I am trying to open attached document with aspose i get the following exception: ‘The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded’.
This document is opened by Word 2007 without any exceptions.

Hi
Thanks for your reporting this to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. I have created new issue #4882 in our defect database. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). We might just fix it by then or provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi,
I’ve looked at the issue in details.
The problem is caused by the fact that on page 5 there is an embedded PowerPoint slide. Aspose.Words supports embedded OLE objects, but unfortunately this one is embedded as an SLDX (OOXML) document.
While I ponder how to support this in Aspose.Words (we will support it open/save DOCX for sure, but we will not be able to convert this to DOC and RTF I think because this cannot be done without the original application that created such document)…
You can proceed with a small workaround.
First of all, I don’t think you actually wanted that slide in the document to be an OLE object. If you just right click on that object in MS Word and select convert to image and save the document, I’m sure the resulting document will work fine in Aspose.Words.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4882) have been fixed in this update.