Exception: The license is not valid for this product

Dear support

We have renewed our license.

I have downloaded the new file, but when we try to install it we are getting the following error:

“Exception: The license is not valid for this product.”

any ideas ?

thanks

Hi,

I have sent you a new license for Aspose.Pdf for .NET via email.

Please try this file and see if it works.

Kind regards.
Simon

your email. I have sent this to our development team and they have replied :

"

Still getting the same error. I have attached the ASPOSE.DLL version details which might help to get the correct licence.

"

Hi,

I have sent you another license file to try. Please make sure you compelety remove any previous license files before using this one.

Also, can you please paste as text the version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET dll that you are using. The image you have attached is too small to see.

Many thanks.
Simon

Dear support

I sent an email to you in reply to your email. Did you receive this.

As we are still getting the same error message.

any help will be greatly appreciated

many thanks

Hi,

We have sent you a new licence which has been tested by a member of our Support Staff.

Please let us know if you continue to experience difficulties.

Kind regards,

George.

Hi

I am trying to add the developer to this post, but when she signs ins she is unable to see the post. Her username is : vpp

Can you please give her access to this post to communicate with yourselves

thanks

Hi Vas,

Thanks for contacting support.

As this forum thread is marked private, so that user who initiated the thread and Aspose staff can view discussion/files shared in this thread and any other user may not have permissions to access any details. However in order for vpp to access/view the discussion in this thread, we will have to mark it as public. Please acknowledge, so we may act accordingly.

Sorry, must have missed this post

Yes make it public, we have no choice as this is the only way to talk to support.

I need the developers to speak to you to try and resolve this

thanks

pls let me know when this is done, as the developer here needs to talk to you

thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

As per your request, the forum thread is marked public.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi

The Developer still does not have access to this thread
"I am still getting access denied for the link Exception: The license is not valid for this product
Note : I had logged out and log in to check again.
"

Can you please help her gain access

thanks

Hi

the developer is still unable to see this thread.

Can you please give her access.

thanks

Hi Vas,

I am in coordination with web team to further look into this matter and will get back to you soon .We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Vas,

The forum thread has been marked public and it should be now accessible.

Hi,

We are still getting the same error as “Licence not valid for the product”. Please see the attached licence.

Could you also send the latest ASPOSE.dll. May be that help.

Regards,
Vaishali

vconstantinou:
Hi,

We are still getting the same error as “Licence not valid for the product”. Please see the attached licence.

Could you also send the latest ASPOSE.dll. May be that help.

Regards,
Vaishali

Hi Vaishali,

Please do note share the license file within forum thread and following the instructions specified over following link for information on How to send a license?

Furthermore, you may visit the following link to download latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.3.0.

Hi Vaishali,

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I have tested the scenario using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.4.0 in Visual Studio 2010 project running over Windows 7 (x64) and I am unable to notice any issue. Can you please try using the latest release and in case you still face any issue, please share a sample project, so that we can again test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Hi,

I have downloaded the ASPOSE 17.3 from the link you had provided and not getting the license
error but getting the PDF error. Please see the attached image for the errors I am getting while compiling the solution.

VS 2010
ASPOSE.PDF 17.3
windows 10

Regards,
Vaishali

Hi Vaishali,

Thanks for sharing the details.

It appears that you have migrated from quite old release and you are using legacy Aspose.Pdf.Generator to create the PDF document. In order to use the legacy code with new release versions, please follow the instructions specified over Migration from Aspose.Pdf Pre 6.x

However we encourage you to please try using new Document Object Model of Aspose.Pdf namespace as the legacy Aspose.Pdf.Generator is going to be obsolete in near future. We recommend you to please visit following links for further information regarding