Exception Thrown In SetLicense

Good day,

I am receiving an “Object not set to the instance of an object” error in my control. It occurs on the “SetLicense” method. It looks like the LIC could be invalid based upon previous posts I have seen. We purchased the product on 4/12/2012 so we should still be live with our subscription.

Please Advise

Thank you and have a great day,
Adam Macaulay

Hi Adam,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you. Can you please share the details that by using which version and product variant (.NET or Java) of Aspose.Slides that you are using and purchased license for. Please follow the guidelines explained here to share the license file with us. Please also share the sample application that you have used to reproduce the issue on your end. Please notify us here in this thread once you have shared the license file.

Many Thanks,

Hi Adam,

I have received the license file and have worked with that using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0 and have not been able to observe the issue specified. For your kind reference, I have attached the sample presentation and generated output. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,