Exception thrown when PrintDocument

Hi ,

I am encountered an error when trying to printDocument on this pdf file.
var doc = new PdfViewer();
doc.BindPdf("raw.pdf");
doc.PrintDocument();

pdf file attached.

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.5.0 and unable to notice any issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Try to get PrintStatus after PrintDocument(), you will get “XForm object must represent pdf stream.” exception

var doc = new PdfViewer();
doc.BindPdf(“raw.pdf”);
doc.PrintDocument();

var exception = doc.PrintStatus;
if (exception != null)
throw (Exception)exception;

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for sharing source code. We have noticed that PrintStaus() throws the exception after printing. So we have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-39031 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi support,

May I know the status of this issue, and estimate time for the fix. Thanks.

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we noticed your reported issue recently and yet it is pending for the investigation in the queue with other issues, already under investigation/resolution. We can not share an ETA, we will be in a good position to share an ETA as soon as our team completes its analysis. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39031) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.