Exception When Cell Formula Contains \r character - Find does not work on hidden cells

Hi,

I have two problems:
1- When we open a file that contains formula with \r (carriage return) inside it an exception occurs.
2- When we use Find method of Worksheet. It cannot find values that are inside hidden rows.

Hi,

1) Please provide us your template file and paste your sample code to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check your issue soon.

2) Please paste your sample code that you are using to find the value, also, provide your source Excel file (if you have any), we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.
1)
Here is the file with (alt+010) character inside its formula, that Aspose can not open it.
Workbook wb = new Workbook("D://Form202.xlsx");
even if we say Aspose to ignore formula errors when opening the file, and later read its formula it will raise an exception.
2)
I've solved the problem with search options.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

1) After an initial test, I found the issue as you mentioned. I simply opened the file by Aspose.Cells using the following code:

Sample code:

string path = @“e:\test2\Form202.xlsx”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);
and got the exception:

Error in Cell: A1-Invalid formula."1+
2+
0+
3+
4"

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42005” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

2) Good to know that you sorted it out now.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42005) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.