Exception when converting word to pdf using Agfra Rotis Sans serif font

Hi!
I am evaluating aspose words and pdf components. When trying to convert a word document to pdf I get the message below.
I have tested and confirmed that this is due to our company font “Agfa Rotis sans serif” (I may provide you the fonts for testing if needed)

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at 䓁.䘁.䘄(Int32 䘅)
at 䓁.䘇.䘙(䘁 䘚)
at 䓁.䕶.䖘()
at 䓁.䕶.࠽(Stream Ӿ)
at 䓁.䕶.࠽(String Ӽ)
at 䓁.䕶.䖏(String ㅹ)
at 䓁.䕶.䓷(String ㅹ, FontStyle ৔, Boolean 䖉)
at 䓁.䕶.੦(String ㅹ, FontStyle ৔, Boolean 䖉)
at 䐎.䒰..ctor(䑜 context, String familyName, FontStyle requestedStyle)
at 䐎.䔁..ctor(䑜 context, String familyName, FontStyle requestedStyle)
at 䐎.䒰.䒽(䑜 ഁ, String ㅹ, FontStyle ੶, Boolean 䒾)
at 䐎.䓰.੦(String ㅹ, FontStyle ৔, Boolean 䒾)
at 䐎.䜫.䜳(☮ 䜗)
at 䐎.䜑.䈈(☮ 䜗)
at 䐎.䐤.VisitGlyphs(☮ glyphs)
at ☊.☮.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.♆.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.♆.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.♆.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.♆.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.♆.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.♆.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☕.Accept(☘ visitor)
at ☊.☙.Accept(☘ visitor)
at Aspose.Words.Document.SaveToPdf(Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageCount, Stream stream, PdfOptions options)
at Aspose.Words.Document.SaveToPdf(Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageCount, String fileName, PdfOptions options)

To recommend your components to my company I need to know whether this is fixable within a reasonable amount of time?

Best regards
Freddy Hansen
Oslo, Norway

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I’ve sendt you an email (via the forum here) since I don’t want the fonts to be publically available.
Freddy

Hello

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem with your document and font on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Excellent! Thank you for your fast reply!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12852) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.