Exception when exporting PDF-Page as JPG

Hello!

I have the problem, that with some PDF-Files I get an exception when trying to export the pages to JPG-Files. The exception says “invalid parameter” and “not enough memory”. Memory should not be a problem as there is more than enough memory available. I attached screenshots of the exception and a faulty PDF to this post. I am using the current Version of Aspose.PDF.

This is the export code:

for(int i = 1; i
{

Resolution res = new Resolution(200);

JpegDevice jpeg = new JpegDevice(res, 100);

//Bild extrahieren

String tempName = Path.GetTempPath() + @"" + imgguid + @“image” + i.ToString() + “.jpg”;

jpeg.Process(pdf.Pages[i], tempName);

}

Thanks a lot,

Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34428. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dear Aspose-Team,

any news on this topic?

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed this issue, so the development team requires little time to investigate and figure out the solution for this problem. As soon as we have made significant progress towards the resolution of this problem, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Dear Aspose-Team,

sorry for my impatience, but do you have any news on this topic?

Regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have requested an ETA regarding the resolution of your reported issue from the development team. As soon as I get a feedback, I will update you via this forum thread.

Hello, did you already get an ETA?

Regards,
Michael

Thank you for being patient.

I am pleased to share that your reported issue has been fixed and the fix will be included in our upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.6 (Expected in December 2012). We will notify you once the new release version is available for download.

<span style=“font-family: “Tahoma”,“sans-serif”; font-size: 10pt;”>Hi
Michael,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been resolved in latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.1.0. Please try using the latest release and in case you encounter similar issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.