Exception when trying load EML file (System.ArgumentException: 'iso-2022-jp-2' is not a supported encoding name.)

Hi,

I am having an issue when I try to load some eml files, the exception message is:
--System.ArgumentException: 'iso-2022-jp-2' is not a supported encoding name.

The code:

MailMessage message = MailMessage.Load("example.eml", MessageFormat.Eml);

I am using the latest version of Aspose.Email.

I have one eml file to analyzed it and reproduced this issue, if you needed just let me know.

Please if there is something that you could do to fix this I'll really apreciate.

Thanks,

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I would request you to please send us the sample EML file that gives rise to this error. I would also suggest you to please use the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.4.0 and provide us your feedback.

Hi Kashif,

I used the latest version Aspose.Email for. NET 2.4.0 and the exception is thrown.

I attached the example EML file.

Regards,

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for the sample file.

I have logged this issue as NETWORKNET-33544 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Once we have any information in this regard, we will update you here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33544) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.