Exception while converting PPT/PPTX file into HTML for aspose.Slide for java

Hi ,

We are using aspose.slides-8.4.0.jar for evaluation of the product and we need to convert PPT/PPTX to HTML as per our requirement but it seems that your product aspose.Slide doesn't support PPT to HTML conversion(Exception: 'This export format is not implemented for PPT yet ' ).

For one of the PPTX file also,the product throws exception while converting it into HTML.

Please refer to the attachment for exception details.

Hi Ajay,

I have observed the issue shared by you. First of all I like to share that the support for presentation to HTML is available for PresentationEx class. You can load both PPT and PPTX using PresentationEx class. Secondly, I request you to please share the sample presentation with us so that I may investigate that on my end and help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Now I am able to convert PPT files into HTML but we are still facing problems while converting a few PPTX file. Though I can not attach the original PPTX file due to company policy but I faced same problem while converting the attached sample file to HTML.

Thanks,

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0 and have been able to observe exception while exporting presentation to HTML. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34318 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Fayyaz,

As we are running low on time, I want to know update on this issue.

Thanks

Hi Ajay,

I like to share that the issue shared has just recently been created in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation. Our development team will schedule the issue for investigation on its due turn. I will be able to share the further feedback with you as soon as the issue will scheduled and investigated by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi ,

We have just purchased license of aspose.total for java . We are facing a time crunch. Could you provide us update on the issue or any e-mail id using which we can directly contact to the development team to get update on this issue .

Thanks,

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue shared will be resolved in upcoming version of Aspose.Slides for Java 8.6.0. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34318) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.