Exceptions: "System.ArgumentException: Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length."

Hi Aspose team,

We are facing an exception while opening the .xlsb file with Aspose.Cells (with version 18.11.0)
The sample code is just simple as below:

try
{
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“sample1.xlsb”);
}
catch
{

}

System.ArgumentException: Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length.

And here is our xlsb file
sample.zip (3.7 MB)

Could you please have a look and give us your opinions on this exception?

Thanks in advance,
dunghnguyen

@dunghnguyen,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your template file and sample line of code. I found an exception “System.ArgumentException: Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length” when loading an XLSB file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46485” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thanks @Amjad_Sahi for your attention!
I am not meaning to push you and your team but could you please update anything new on this ticket so far?

dunghnguyen

@dunghnguyen,

I am afraid, as the ticket is recently logged so you have to spare us little time (5-7 days or so). We will try to fix it soon.

@dunghnguyen,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.12.1:

Aspose.Cells18.12.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.12.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.12.1 For .NetStandard20.Zip (3.8 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks @ahsaniqbalsidiqui and Aspose team!

I’d like to confirm the issue is fixed in Aspose.Cells for .Net v18.12.1

dunghnguyen.

@dunghnguyen,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by latest version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Hi ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

I’m experiencing the same issue, but can’t access the download links you provided.

The link returns: “Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”

@Stylelabs,

Thanks for your query. You may please try to download these files from the following links and share your feedback.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfk8gfezz8jyo47/Aspose.Cells18.12.1%20For%20.NetStandard20.Zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr5ncbyp6rbhv3h/Aspose.Cells18.12.1%20For%20.Net4.0.Zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zj9d386gkcp69zr/Aspose.Cells18.12.1%20For%20.Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip?dl=0

A post was split to a new topic: Exception while calling Cells.DeleteBlankRows

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46485) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.1. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi