We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exchange 2003

I have an application that fetches mails from Exchange 2010. I managed to get this all working with Exchange 2010, but now I am trying to get this working with Exchange 2003. Here is the code that connects to Exchange:

Dim ImapClient As New Aspose.Email.Imap.ImapClient()
ImapClient.Host = AppSettings.MailHostOrIP
ImapClient.Password = AppSettings.Pop3Password
ImapClient.Username = AppSettings.Pop3Name
ImapClient.Port = 143
ImapClient.Timeout = 6000
ImapClient.Connect(True)

The problem here is that it gets to the Connect part and goes no further. It doesn't come up with an error, doesn't come up with a timeout problem(it should come up with a connection problem within 6 seconds with the time out that I have set).

The IMAP protocol is running on the Exchange. The Security is set to plain text.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong here.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I am afraid, I am unable to replicate the said issue on my end by using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0. My sample code is exactly the same as of yours that enabled me to list messages from a test account on Exchange Server 2003.

If you are using some previous version of Aspose.Email component then try the latest assemblies and feed us back with your results. In case your problem persists, please try to arrange a test account for our analysis.