Exchange.ListMessages doesn't return (C#)

Hi,
I’m working with Exchange mail client. While I’m filtering mail by To.Address or To.DisplayName field it doesn’t work, call is blocked on Exchange.ListMessages function and doesn’t returns.
While filtering mail by other fields like Subject or From it works fine.

Here below my snippet code:
Creating Query:
MailQuery mq = null;
ExchangeQueryBuilder qb = new ExchangeQueryBuilder();
qb.Or(qb.From.Contains(pFromAddress), qb.From.Contains(pFromName));
qb.To.Contains(pTo);
mq = qb.GetQuery();
return mq;

Create mail client:
NetworkCredential credentials = new NetworkCredential(UserName, Password, Domain);
IEWSClient MailClient = EWSClient.GetEWSClient(ServerHost, credentials);

Get mails by query:
MailClient.ListMessages(pSubfolderUri, pMaxResult, pMailQuery); --> this line blocks and doesn’t return.

@yoniab

Apparently from code there seems to be no issue. We need to investigate this on our end and request you to please share the test account credentials that we may use to verify the same on our end.

Aspose.Email.Query.To.Blocks.Example.zip (15.2 KB)
Attached a sample with an email account to reproduce the issue

@yoniab

I have added a ticket with ID EMAILNET-40039 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be addressed.

@mudassir.fayyaz this issue is an urgent issue for our customers, so we need a solution for that as soon as possible. do you expect it to be in the next release or do we need a hotfix here?

@Orenk9

This issue is at the moment in progress. We hope to get this fixed in upcoming version 21.1 tentatively. We request for your patience in this regard. In order to avail a special hotfix, I would recommend you considering paid priority support that ensures quick issue fixing along with hotfix versions where ever possible.

When is 21.1 expected to be released?
If paid support ensure a hotfix, how long before we can get it?