We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exchange mailbox events

Hi! I’ve read docs for Aspose.Email and can’t find info about events. I need event such as server monitoring. For example, program monitores Exchange server for inbox/outbox emails, when email occures program messages about target mailbox. Is there functionality in Aspose.email?

Hi Albert,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Email support team.

I would like to share that currently no such direct method is available which can be used to detect the new messages on the exchange server. However you can achieve this functionality by implementing your own logic which triggers at X minutes and retrieve message from exchange server. You may use MailQuery to filter messages based upon different criteria like date as shown in Filter Messages from Exchange Mailbox Based on Sender, Recipient or Date. You may also visit Detecting New Email Messages on POP3 Server for getting additional information.

In addition, a request has been forwarded to development team under issue id: NETWORKNET-34079 to further investigate the possible implementation of such feature. If you have any other query/inquiry related to Aspose.Email, please feel free to write to us. We’ll try to assist you further as soon as possible.