Export Chart from PDF

Team i need to get the chart from the pdf using java. do we have any option ?
Chart.pdf (353.6 KB)

I have tried as mentioned by the above example
But im not able to get the chart

Output I have got for the above example

@arunkumar.mp

By looking at your PDF, it looks like it was generated from a SVG document. Will it work if you are able to generate images of these images? OR do you need to only extract the graphics without text markups and annotations?

@asad.ali

1.It will be fine if im able to get the chart as Image

2.But If i use graphics and text to represent the chart. I need color of the shape.
Without color of the shape how we can represent the chart properly even we are using graphics and text to represent the char ?

@arunkumar.mp
We will investigate this issue and write as soon as possible

1 Like

okay.
Im eagerly waiting for it

1 Like

@arunkumar.mp

Can you please check below feature to convert all PDF pages into images? This way you will be able to export all charts into images:

Please let us know if this is not exactly what you need at the moment.

No I don’t need entire page as image

I need the chart alone from the page as image
or I need the color of the shape so with the help of graphicsAbsorber and TextAbsorber I think we can recreate the chart

@arunkumar.mp

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-44127

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

do we have a support to get the color of the shape ?

@arunkumar.mp

You can get color type of PDF Pages using the API. However, we will investigate further. Can you please share some more details along with a sample PDF?

I need the color(fill) of the shapes
If possible can you share the api ?

@arunkumar.mp

At the moment, Aspose.PDF only support determining whether the image inside PDF is colored or not.