Export data to powerpoint

Hi,

Please find the below mentioned two queries related to asp.net web application

1) Can we export the data to powerpoint?

2) Can we export data from excel to powerpoint?

Note:Please provide the suggestions with samples to acheive the above mentioned queries.

Regards,

S.N.Prasad

Hi Prasad,

1) If your application has RDL reports, you can use Aspose.Slides for reporting services with limited option as it does not provide the configuration features. That is, it exports the RDL report to PPT / PPTX as it is, in the similar way as you can export RDL report to TIFF. However, you can export data to PPT / PPTX with full programming features using Aspose.Slides for .NET .

2) For exporting data from Excel to PowerPoint, you will require two components. That is, Aspose.Slides for .NET and Aspose.Cells for .NET

Can you please explain what specific code example you need?

Hi,

Thanks for the early response,

By using Aspose.Cells for .NET,I can export the data to excel file and keeping exported excel file as the source data i need to export it to power point,will this be possible?

Note:In the excel sheet we have images, data displayed in grid, headers and footers.

Please send me the sample code,to export data to power point.

As of now i need to know how to export excel file's data to power point and in later stage i may send you the sample excel file to be exported to ppt file.

Regards,

S.N.Prasad

Hi Prasad,

A simple way to integrate Excel data with PPT / PPTX slides is to embed Excel Workbook as OLE Object using Aspose.Slides for .NET. For more information, please visit:

1. Manage OLE|Aspose.Slides Documentation

Technical article demonstrating how to create an Excel Chart using Aspose.Cells for .NET and embedding the Excel Workbook thus created in PPT slide using Aspose.Slides for .NET component.

1. For more options using MS Excel as source data, see this thread:
    https://forum.aspose.com/t/export-from-excel-to-ppt/97683#180202