Export Diagrams to Image File with newline of print settings in Visio

Hello ASPOSE Team

We can convert Diagrams to Image for each page in Visio.
Can we convert Diagrams to Image for each page of print settings in Visio?

Please show us the sample code if you have the feature.

I have attached our current sample code.

Thank you,
Atsuo Nakatani

Hi Atsuo,

Thank you for contacting support. Please refer to this help topic: Working with Visio Drawing Print. If this does not help, then please specifically let us know which print settings feature you required to incorporate in your application projects. You may also share a snapshot. It will help us to investigate appropriately.

Hello Imran,

Thank you for your prompt reply, however it seems the article for printing. We are looking for the method for converting diagram to image.
We can separate image into different page by page of Visio.
However we don’t know how to separate image into different page with newline of print setting.
Please let us know about that.

Thank you,
Atsuo

Hi Atsuo,

Thank you for the inquiry. ImageSaveOptions class allows to save a single page. Please refer to this help topic: Convert Visio Drawing to an Image

Hello team,

Thank you for your support.

I have attached file. In the case of the file, I would like to output 3 image files.
Aspose.cell has SheeRender class and ImageOrPrintOptions class. I would like that kind of function with Aspose.Diagram.

Thank you,
Atsuo

Hi Atsuo,

Thank you for the inquiry. We are working over query and will get back to you soon.

Hi Atsuo,

Thank you for being patient. We have logged an investigation to add this feature under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51219 in our issue tracking system. We shall keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51219) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.7.