Export gridview/table data to powerpoint[asp.net]

Hi,
[Asp.Net]
We have a requirement to export grid/table in Asp.net data to export to powerpoint format.
And came across Aspose. But before going for a purchase , we wanna test its capabilities.
I tried with some sample code, but that didnt work. It will be better if you could guide me in achieving this part of functionality.

Its urgent…!

Thanks,
mosaicit

Dear mosaicit,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

You cannot export your grid directly into your slide using Aspose.Slides. However, you can create a table, add rows, columns and text inside the cells.

For code example, please see this thread, you will find there code for aspx page in an archived file namely PowerPointTest.zip that generates the table similar to the datagrid which is populated by values from northwind database.

<A href="</A> </P> <P>Surely, you can improve this table by setting the background color, foreground color or font.</P></FONT>

Hi,

What you have said,I agree with that.But the thing is we wanted to export total grid to power point.Is this possible.Or else let me know,Is this possible Export Grid as an Image by using Aspose tools.If yes.!Please post the content or else please attach the attachment here.Thanks in advance
Regards
shankar

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides. I fell I have shared the response related to your inquiry in another forum thread shared by you over this link. Secondly, I like to add further that Aspose.Slides does not support grid view so getting its image using Aspose.Slides is not possible. However, you may use any standard implementation on your end for generating the grid view image and add that as image in presentation slides using Aspose.Slides.

Many Thanks,