Export GroupShape problem into xls format

I have problem with export into excel 2003 (xls) format.
For export I use the exapmle code.

http://www.aspose.com/doctest/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/aspose.cells.drawing.groupshape.html

from Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Export itself working correctly, but when I try to open result file in Excel 2010,
I receive dialog window with message “Office File Validation detected a problem trying to open the file. Opening it may be dangerous.”
After it file opens correctly. What can be a reason of this warning message?

Hi,

Please paste your code with input file (if you have any) and output file here, we will check your issue soon.

thank you.

Workbook book = new Workbook();

Shape shape = book.Worksheets[0].Shapes.AddShape(MsoDrawingType.Rectangle, 1, 0, 1, 0, 30, 60);
Shape shape2 = book.Worksheets[0].Shapes.AddShape(MsoDrawingType.Rectangle, 2, 0, 2, 0, 20, 40);

Shape[] shapeobjects = new Shape[] { shape, shape2 };
GroupShape groupShape = book.Worksheets[0].Shapes.Group(shapeobjects);

book.Save(@“c:\test\groupshapes.xls”);

This code’s execute result is attachement.

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v6.0.1.1

The xlsx format works fine. I have logged this issue. We will look into the problem and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-29377.

C#

Workbook book = new Workbook();

Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape shape = book.Worksheets[0].Shapes.AddShape(Aspose.Cells.Drawing.MsoDrawingType.Rectangle, 1, 0, 1, 0, 30, 60);

Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape shape2 = book.Worksheets[0].Shapes.AddShape(Aspose.Cells.Drawing.MsoDrawingType.Rectangle, 2, 0, 2, 0, 20, 40);

Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape[] shapeobjects = new Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape[] { shape, shape2 };

Aspose.Cells.Drawing.GroupShape groupShape = book.Worksheets[0].Shapes.Group(shapeobjects);

book.Save(@“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\groupshapes.xls”);

book.Save(@“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\groupshapes.xlsx”);

Hi,

I confirmed that xlsx format is fine.
but, It’s necessary to use xls format.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.2

We have fixed this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29377) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.