Export HTML table to PPTX

Hi,

Can you please send me sample code to export HTML table to PPTX?

Regards,
Rakesh Patel

Hi Rakesh Patel,

I have observed the requirement shared and like to share that at present Aspose.Slides supports adding html text to Aspose.Slides text frames. Unfortunately, exporting the complete HTML table to PPTX table is currently unavailable. You may please share the source html file and I may add the new feature request in this regard.

For the time being the possible option that you can use to import text from html table to Aspose.Slides is to create a table with same number of rows and columns and Aspose.Slides presentation as available in source html file. Then traverse through every cell of your source html and add the text from html to respetive cell text frame inside presentation using Aspose.Slides. This is one complex but only option available at the moment that you can develop on your end by using Aspose.Slides.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Importing+and+Exporting+HTML+Text+in+PPTX

Many Thanks,

It is not working for me…

here is html content
NAme
Company
Department
Rakesh Patel
KPMG
IT
Hardik Patel
KPMG
IT
Vishal Trivedi
KPMG
Design

Hi Rakesh,

I have observed the htnl text shared by you and have observed a missing requirement in it. You need to set the color of text that will appear in Aspose.Slides for rendering text. Since, you are missing the text color, Aspose.Slides is using white as default rendering color. With white slide background the imported HTML text in white is not visible unless you press ctrl+a and change the font color. So, you need to set the color of text to get things going. I have modified the html file for your kind reference and you can use it on your end. Secondly, I have mentioned you earlier that you need to develop your own logic for creating table in Aspose.Slides based on number of cells (rows+columns) in your html file as Aspose.Slides does not support html table to PPTX table conversion.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,