Export HTML to PDF file (also to DOCX- RTF and XML file)

Hi everyone,

I need to perform the export of a document that is stored in the database as HTML content. In JasperReports, I can perform the export but there is the problem with the tags table that Jasper does not understand. There are how to perform export (PDF, DOCX, RTF and XML) with Aspose?

Thank you for help.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo Bortolon

Hello Rodrigo,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports is still in testing phase and the product is not yet launched. However, for the sake of testing, we have deployed an initial version of this product over demo server. Can you please share the sample report so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, As soon as the product is released, we would be pleased to update you with the status of availability.

Hello,

Thanks for reply !! About send you the sample report, you can made tests with any HTML file that contains table tags. That is the problem that I have with JasperReports.

Best Regards,
RB

Hello Rodrigo,

Thanks for the information. We are looking into this matter and will get back to you soon. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.