Export HTML to Word

I want to export HTML to word 97-2003 format .

I have HTML markup want to export in word document. That html markup contains images , I want to embed them into word so that if I email exported word document then recipient can see those images.

I don’t want to save images on server .

I am very new to Aspose world. please help me to export HTML to word.

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words.

Please note that Aspose.Words automatically downloads the image before inserting into the Word document if you specify a remote URL in src attribute of in Html. Therefore, the output Word document contains the image embedded in it and you don't need a network access to view the images any more.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Hi Awais ,

Thanks for your reply .

My another concern is for HTML stream how to add css styles , which is written in as classes .

these classes should get applied to HTML tags.

how to apply these css classes to HTML tags using Aspose.Word when exporting HTML to Word.

Regards ,
Jeevan Joshi.

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Sure, Aspose.Words supports most CSS properties that have an equivalent use in Microsoft Word documents. You can set the LoadOptions.BaseUri path of the document being loaded so relative resources can be correctly imported. This property is used to resolve relative URIs into absolute when loading an HTML document from a stream. So, Aspose.Words automatically downloads an external or linked CSS sheet from an external address on the internet. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,