We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Export issue like: PPT-PPS- PPTX- PPSX-XPS

When i try to export report through ASPOSE, sometime not export in PPT,PPS, PPTX, PPSX,XPS. showing message in another tab i.e. The web page cannot be open. so please help me to resolve the issue.

Hi Harjinder,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that apparently it looks like the Aspose.Slides for SharePoint component is not properly installed. Does this happens every time or sometimes when you try to export to specific file formats? I request you to please try installing Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.5.0 by following the installation instructions written over this link. Also, I am unable to see the screenshot shared by you, can you please reattach it so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan Ahmad,

Thanks for your reply

It is happen some time not every time, when i export PPT,PPS,PPTX,XPS is showing message in another tab i.e. "The web page cannot be found". and please suggest me why to install "Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.5.0" i also attached screenshot for your reference

Please suggest

Hi Harjinder,

I have observed the information shared by you. Can you please share the environment details and which Aspose.Slides version is used on your end. Please also share the presentation decks that are getting issue on your end along with information that to which export format you are getting issue when exporting your presentation decks to other formats.

Many Thanks,

i am using SharePoint 2013, Project server 2013 and SQL server 2012R2 in the environment. it gives error when export PPT,PPS,PPTX,XPS report. presentation decks what? i dont know. i am using aspose version 5.1. plase give a exact solution.

Hi Harjinder,

We are discussing this with our product team and we will get back to you with our findings, soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Harjinder,

Our product team has investigated the issue further on their end. They need to know, for how long you are using the program and whether there were problems from the very beginning of use of the program? Are you able to work with other standard formats on your end. Please share the requested details with us so that we may investigate issue further on our end. There may possibly be issue on IIS end.

Many Thanks,