Export Listview to PDF using Aspose.PDF

Hi,

I m using the Aspose PDF version 4.5. I am using listview control to display the data on the screen. Is there a way to export listview to PDF using Aspose.PDF? I have seen the function ImportDataGrid for exporting the datagrid to PDF. Please help me.

Hello Mary,

Thanks for using our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET offers the capability to import data from DataTable, Object Array and DataView into table which can be placed over PDF document. Please visit the following link for more information on Integrate Table with Database

In case it does not satisfy your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

In Listview control, i m formatting and displaying the data. So it will be helpful if i can directly export the data from GridView or ListView. Otherwise, I have to use datatable or other options that you have suggested and then have to format it. Is there a way to read data from ListView and export to PDF using Aspose.PDF. Please help me.

Hello Mary,

I am afraid the feature of exporting ListView data directly to PDF document is not supported. For the sake of correction, I have logged this requirement as PDFNET-20664 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. For the time being, please try using DataTable and format the table programmatically. For more related information, please visit the following link for more information on Working with Tables

We apologize for your inconvenience.