Export more than 256 columns

Using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop ExportExcelFile(xxx ,FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsx);

I have a worksheet with 258 columns. When I export the sheet to Excel 2007, the last 2 columns don't get exported. Is there a workaround to export more than 256 columns? I thought the 256 columns limitation is only for the Excel 2003 format.

Another observation is that on the GridDesktop worksheet itself the columns after 256 appear with empty header cells.

Hi,

Yes, you are right. I am afraid, Desktop Grid does not export columns greater than 256 to XLSX format at the moment. I have logged your feature request with an id: CELLSNET-28964. We will make the enhancement soon.

Thank you.

Thanks.

Just note that the question was about the GridDesktop control in a Windows application.

Hi,

Thanks for notifying.

It is just a typo. I have verified the issue has been logged inside Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop component.

Hi,

We have fixed the bug in Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) .

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-28964) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.