Export PPT as PPTX

How can I export a .ppt file as .pptx? I tried using presentation.Save(stream, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx); but I get an error saying “This export format is not implemented for PPT yet.”.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Aspose.Slides for .NET - Documentation

Hi Jami,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

We regret to inform you that currently feature of exporting a PPT presentation to PPTX is unavailable. An Issue with ID 13419 has already been created in our Issue Tracking System to look in to the possibility of the feature. This thread is also associated with this issue, so that you can automatically notified when the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

I have the same problem und use Version 4.1.1.0 .
Is there a plan when this bug is resolved ?

Hi Guido,

I regret to share that the support for PPT export to PPTX and vice versa has not yet been available in Aspose.Slides for .NET. We are hopeful that support may be available in winter release of Aspose.Slides for .NET but unfortunately, we are unable to make any promises.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13419) have been partially fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(17)

Hi,

in which version the full support in doc is planned?

regards

Guido

Dear Guido,

Please proceed to this documentation link for list of supported features in PPT to PPTX conversion at the moment. Unfortunately, I may not share the exact version in which full support will be available. The features will be added in upcoming subsequent releases of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Thanks and Regards,

hello there,

I am trying to open a pptx file in a documentviewer control in wpf

Presentation pres = new Presentation(open_filedialog.FileName.ToString());
when i try to open a pptx file using the above code, following error msg is displayed.

{“The file is ZIP archive. It can be Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 PPTX presentation.”}

how to open a pptx file?

thanks in advance

hi,

I got the solution, used the following code
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(open_filedialog.FileName.ToString());

now it works fine.

thanks

Hi Renu,

That is really nice that you have been able to resolve the issue. Please share if I may help you further.

Many Thanks,

hi,

how to open password protected ppt/pptx file?

thanks,

Hi Renu,

Please use the following code snippet to open the PPTX file with protection. Unfortunately, the PPT protection is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please use the following code snippet to open password protected PPTX.

Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions load=new Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions(Aspose.Slides.LoadFormat.Pptx);
load.Password=“123”;
PresentationEx pas = new PresentationEx(pt + “TestPass.ppt”,load);

Many Thanks,