Export project file to image(s)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33679;TASKS-33681) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Ok thank’s

and what about TASKS-33678 ?

Hi,

Regarding TASKS-33678 I would like to share that sizes of rendered bars, tiers and text styles are not compliant with sizes of MSP at the moment, so the count of rendered pages is not guaranteed to match with MSP output. I am afraid that exact matching implementation is not a small task, so ETA for the resolution of this task cannot be shared at the moment.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Tasks.

we tryed new 7.0.0 dll but we have a doubt: exporting entire project as png image doesn’t print any legend

coulld you please clarify our doubts?
thank’s

Hi,

I have checked the output using following sample code where whole project is rendered on the single page. I am afraid that I could not observe the issue as legend is present there. Could you please try with the following sample code? If issue is not resolved yet, please send us more detail to reproduce it here.

Project project = new Project(@“test.mpp”);

// Save to one page image (Timescale.ThirdsOfMonths)
Aspose.Tasks.Saving.ImageSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Tasks.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(SaveFileFormat.JPEG);
options.Timescale = Timescale.ThirdsOfMonths;
project.Save(@“NewProductDevThirdsOfMonths.jpeg”, options);

// Save to one page image (Timescale.Months)
options.Timescale = Timescale.Months;
project.Save(@“NewProductDevMonths.jpeg”, options);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33698) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.