Export slides with animations

Hi,

Is it possible to export slides with animations in such a way that each slide is separated into multiple images, to mimick the animations?

Example:
Suppose you have a slide with 2 texts, and the second text is a fly-in animation. Then we’d like to have two images files: one with only the first text on it, and one with the first and second text on it.

So when you scroll through these images, the order of information is the same as when presenting in Powerpoint. (without the actual animation, but that’s fine)

Thanks, Best Regards,

Rens

Hi Rens,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that at present there is no support available to generate either the PDF or slide thumbnail including every animation step in it. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-25497 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks for the prompt response. Good to hear Aspose will be working on it.

In the meantime, I’ve been continuing some experimentation.
According to this part of the aspose docs, all of a slide’s components should have an AnimationSettings property. However, I cannot access this property.

Besides, the code listing on the mentioned page doesn’t work in my example. It does not recognize the classes used, although I included a using for every single Aspose namespace in the code file. See the example below. The Ellipse class cannot be found, the AnimationSettings class cannot be found…

//Add a rectangle shape
Rectangle rectangleShape = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AddRectangle(50, 50, 500, 250);

//Add a Text Frame
rectangleShape.AddTextFrame(“Animated Text”);

//Set shape to fit according to text
rectangleShape.TextFrame.FitShapeToText = true;

//Fill rectangle with some color
rectangleShape.FillFormat.Type = FillType.Solid;
rectangleShape.FillFormat.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Firebrick;

//Add an ellipse shape
Ellipse ellipseShape = slideOne.Shapes.AddEllipse(2500, 50, 500, 250);

//Set reference to AnimationSettings object associated with rectangle
AnimationSettings rectangleAnimation = rectangleShape.AnimationSettings;

Hi Rens,

I have observed the sample code link shared by you and suggest you to please visit this documentation link for information about working with animations in Aspose.Slides. Please ignore the link that you have shared earlier.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I wanted to know whether exporting a single image for each animation of a slides was meanwhile implemented?

Kind regards
Alex

@ab3d,

I regret to share that the concerned support is still unavailable in API. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available in API.