Export ssrs reports to ppt in our customized ppt template

This is Beer Mohamed using aspose licence and we are trying to export to ppt from SSRS .

We are experiencing some issues.

1. Aspose generates the ppt by default. How to export the ssrs reports to ppt in our customized ppt template?

2. We exported SSRS report to ppt in a new presentation, but we have an issue that the report image is not fit in ppt slide. It is going beyond the slide. How to ensure that ppt generated has the full size image properly displayed?. [For reference see the attached PPT].

3. And watermark for license is not going up after we put 3 lines of code to remove water mark.

Please advise us to fix the above issue

Thanks in Advance

Beer Mohamed

Hi Beer Mohammed,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the quireies shared by you and will adress them indipendently.

Beer Mohamed:
1. Aspose generates the ppt by default. How to export the ssrs reports to ppt in our customized ppt template?
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services does not support exporting the presentation to customized PPT templates. However, you can use Aspose.Slides for .NET for applying new template to exported presentation.

Beer Mohamed:
2. We exported SSRS report to ppt in a new presentation, but we have an issue that the report image is not fit in ppt slide. It is going beyond the slide. How to ensure that ppt generated has the full size image properly displayed?. [For reference see the attached PPT].
I have observed the presentation shared and like to share that the issue is due to wrong report size. The report size is exceeding default slide size. The default slide size is 10'' x 7.5'' and you must set the report size accordingly to avoid overflowing.

Beer Mohamed:
3. And watermark for license is not going up after we put 3 lines of code to remove water mark.
I guess you are setting license improperly in your application. Please use the guidelines shared over following link for applying Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services license. I also like to add that one cannot use Aspose.Slides for .NET license with Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesreportingservices/License+Aspose.Slides+for+Reporting+Services

Many Thanks,

Thanks for your reply Fayyaz,

We want to capture the reports from the reportviewer as a image and save it into the ppt slide irrespective of the report size.

Thanks

Beer Mohamed

Hi Beer Mohamed,

I have observed your comments. I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services exports reports from report server to presentations. Also, Aspose.Slides is integrated with your report server and allows exporting to presentation formats along with other formats like tiff and pdf in export options. If you have a report that has images inside that, Aspose.Slides is capable of exporting that to presentations. However, the support for exporting images to presentation is not available. In that case I suggest you to please try Aspose.Slides for .NET and add exported report in the form of image as picture frames inside slides. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference in this regard.

Many Thanks,