Export to PDF - Footer page number issue

Hi,

I'm trying to export a workbook to pdf format using the following code:

Workbook.Save(path, SaveFormat.Pdf);

All the worksheets in my workbook have page numbers in the footer, but they are not visible in the pdf file.

How can I fix that?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.5.1
and see if it makes any difference.

Aspose.Cells for .NET will generate the PDF same like as Ms-Excel generates or as you view in Print Preview.

So, if your page numbers are not visible in the Excel Print Preview, these will also not be visible in Aspose.Cells output pdf.

If you still find any issue, please provide us your source file. We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Besides, we have lately done some major enhancements and added new features in our product, so you should also download and give a try to latest offline demos of Aspose.Cells which you can find from theses links.

These demos can work with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or 2010. Please read the readme.txt file before running the demos.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried the same code with the latest version you provided, and I'm still having the same issue.

Here are the sample files: the excel sheet, the pdf file I got using aspose and the pdf file obtained saving the file as pdf using excel.

The print preview looks exactly like the pdf file generated by excel. (ExcelOutput.pdf).

The file generated by Aspose doesn't show the page numbers. (AsposeOutput.pdf)

This pdf was generated using the code mentioned above:

Workbook.Save(path, SaveFormat.Pdf)

Any help?

Thank you.

Hi,

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.5.1

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it further and fix this issue. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41317.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Downloads\sheet.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.5.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I tested with the new version you provided and now it is working just fine.

Thank you.

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix.

Please feel free to let us know if you find any other issue at your end.

We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for your help and support.

I'm also having some issues when exporting workbooks with charts to excel.

I created two other topics in the forum:

<a href="</a></p><p>I really need these issues fixed for the project I'm currently working on.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you.</p>

Just some extra information, I'm having other issues related to charts when they are exported to pdf, but most of my problems are similar to those reported on the two topics I mentioned above.

Basically my problems are with the charts appearance when exported to pdf, they look different than they are in the workbook.

I would really appreciate if you could give me some feedback regarding these topics.

Thank you.

Hi,

For your other issues:

<a href="

Please follow up your threads for updates.

We are aware of your concerns, once we have any update on any of the issue, we will immediately let you know by posting into the respective forum.

Thanks for your understanding!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41317) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.