Export using an exsiting powerpoint template

Hi

I am trying to see if I can get SSRS extension to export the reports into PowerPoint but using an existing template. ie the corporate brand etc. I can get normal report data exported to PowerPoint fine but of course its an empty ppt file in terms of formatting. No backgrounds etc.

Is there a way to design a PPT template and get the export routine to export the data/cells/tables etc into a power point file based on that template format.

basically trying to get our reporting to come out directly in PowerPoint all branded up. I dont want to build the branding into the main report design in SSRS as this seems very dirty.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services could only be used for exporting reports, without any formatting routine. In case you want to set the slides background and other formatting, you need to do it using Aspose.Slides for .NET.

I hope this will clarify the concept. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,