Exported image style issue

I have an excel with one chart,i use expose.cells to export chart to image,as you can see,the chart appearence is different from the exported image,especially the categoryAxis’s ticklable alignment. and the chart’s appearence is what i want.Is this an issue or what settings i can set to let the exported image looks just like the chart ? besides,the excel file is also generated by aspose.cells.
image.png (7.0 KB)
image.png (37.4 KB)
demo.zip (11.5 KB)

@standheo,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47191 - Chart to image difference

I find that when the categoryAxis text is too long and the ticklable has auto wraped text,the other ticklable’s alignment was changed to justify.

@standheo,

Thanks for sharing your findings.

I have logged it as well against your issue into our database. Please spare us little time, we will try to figure it out soon.

1 Like

Could you please fix this issue as soon as possible? our team need to give a summary on the document generator technology,and the best way i have noticed is your aspose.cells and spire.cells. but both of you all have this issue. please help,thanks!

@standheo,
As we just logged the ticket, so could you spare us a little more time (3-5 days or so) for complete evaluation and investigation for your issue. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

1 Like

@standheo,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47191”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@standheo,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.2.6 (attached)

Your issue should bed fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
aspose-cells-20.2.6-java.zip (7.0 MB)

I’m sorry that my code is based on .net version,can you give me a aspose-cells .net version?

@standheo,
Please try the following fix:

Aspose.Cells20.2.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.2 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.2.6 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.2 MB)

it works,thank you very much!

@standheo,
You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47191) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi