Exporting Graph in webpage to PDF

Hi,

Please find the attachment. That is an svg element which in jsp page. I want to export to pdf by clicking a button in page.
Thanks

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can convert SVG image to PDF, please check following document link for details and code snippet. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the update, but u have given me svg file to pdf but I’m asking for svg element in jsp page to pdf. That is, I’m developing a page with graph using svg and Now I want to export it to a pdf .

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I am afraid the feature to explicitly convert SVG object from JSP/HTML page to PDF format is currently not supported. However for the sake of implementation, we have logged this requirement as PDFNEWJAVA-35391 in our issue tracking system. We also requested you to please share some sample JSP file with SVG object and we will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.