Exporting Notes Section from Slide to PDF Is Not Working

Sample.zip (92.0 KB)
Hi

We used the Aspose.Slides for .NET version 20.3(latest) evaluation version and we see that the below issue is still not resolved. Only the first line from “Notes” section is getting exported to PDF.

SLIDESNET-40102 Missing notes in PDF output

Code:

Presentation pres = new Presentation(path + “Sample.pptx”);

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();

pdfOptions.DrawSlidesFrame = false;

pdfOptions.NotesCommentsLayouting.NotesPosition = NotesPositions.BottomFull;

pdfOptions.NotesCommentsLayouting.CommentsPosition = CommentsPositions.Right;

pres.Save(path + "Sample.pdf", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);

Sample PPTX file and generated PDF file are attached.
Sample.pdf (71.3 KB)

Please let us know when this will be fixed.

Thanks,
Florence

@jonathan.alfisi,
Thank you for contacting support. I checked the problem using Aspose.Slides 21.8 and found that it works fine. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Slides.

Hi Andrey,

It is not working with latest version 21.8. Could you please share the pdf that was created with all the text from “Notes” section of the provided sample presentation?

If you see carefully, “Notes 12” line of second slide is not being exported.

Thanks,
Florence

With versions 21.8 and 21.9, I have had the following result: Sample_out.pdf (27.7 KB)
Could you please specify the OS version where the problem occurs on your end?

Hi Andrey,

We are on Windows 10 and .NET 4.X framework. Attached is the result I am getting - missing notes that comes after line break.

Thanks!
FlorenceSample.pdf (71.7 KB)

@jonathan.alfisi,
I reproduced the problem with the incorrect display of notes for the evaluation version of Aspose.Slides and logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42834 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. We will inform you of any progress.

Hi Andrey,

Does this mean this issue is present only in evaluation version and not in the latest licensed version of Aspose.Slides for .NET?

@jonathan.alfisi,
Yes, I am confirming this.