Exporting PDF Form Data to XML

Dear Support Team,

Our senior engineer is working on a prototype using version 2.3.0.0 of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java.

We are able to export data in form of XML from a LiveCycle form. However, we run into issues with the following :

Step 1 - OK - Fill form data using XML file from external application using Aspose.Pdf.Kit (we are in trial mode so we see a watermark which is fine for now)

Step 2A- NOT OK - Extract xml from the form created in Step 1. The output xml is empty and it only contains the XML header.

Step 2B - OK - Extract XML from the fresh form (without watermark) works fine and we see the entire xml

Any ideas what's wrong here? Any help will be appreciated. If this is a limitation with trial version, we will buy a developer version.

Thanks,

Ash

Hi Ash,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

Please share the original and filled PDF files along with the XML data file. We’ll investigate the issue at our end and update you accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Thanks for you response. I am attaching the following

1- Original pdf that works with aspose along with the XML aspose exports

2- Another pdf that was created using aspose and the XML aspose exports

We are stuck and we have a demo on Friday. Thanks again and have a good day!

BTW- I have skimmed through the support site and haven't found any answer yet.

Hi Ash,

I have reproduced the issue at my end and it is logged as PDFKITJAVA-10367 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Can you give us a workaround to this problem?

Hi Ash,

I’m sorry to inform you that we can’t provide you workaround for this issue.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10367) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.