Exporting PDF to PPT : images are merged into a single one

When I export my PDF file (1 page with text and 5 images) to PPTX, images are merged into a single one.

Document doc = new Document("RSE2.pdf");
PptxSaveOptions pptx_save = new PptxSaveOptions();
doc.save("RSE2.pptx", pptx_save);

RSE2.zip (476.2 KB)

Is it related to the way I generate the PDF source file ?
Is there a way to avoid this and get 5 differents objects in the resulting PPTX ?..

@xrauch

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario in our environment with Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.6 and observed that the images got merged into single inside resultant PPTX file. Therefore I have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-36957 in our issue tracking system. Our product team will investigate the reasons behind this and as soon as we get some updates, we will let you know.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, any update on this issue ? I know you have a lot of work and that your team need time to investigate, but I will have to choose in a few days to buy Aspose.Pdf for Java or not, and your answer will be decisive…

@xrauch

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue has not been resolved yet, as there were other reported issues in the queue as well, which were logged prior to yours. We are sure that product team will plan to investigate this issue as per their development schedule.

We have also recorded your concerns and intimated the relevant team about them. As soon as we have some new on the resolution of your issue, we will update you. You patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36957) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 19.5.