We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exporting Shapes to Diffrent Formats within Presentation

Hello

I am using Aspose Slides for java 15.7.0 .
could you please let me know if there is Direct way to export Shapes to Other formats like PDF/HTML/XPS directly rather than Cloning it to New Presentation.

Due to cloning to new presentation many issues related to shape sizing and Slide layouts are coming.

Your enhancement within Aspose Cells 8.6.2.4 with ChartToPdf () method which converts chart component within Excel sheet to PDF directly has solved many of the problems,As now we just need to call above mentioned method rather than copying it to yet another Workbook object and taking its output in PDF Format.

Kindly provide this kind of API for Shapes within Presentation like (ShapeToPDF()) which could solve many of the other problems.

Regards
Shubhi

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have logged a feature request with ID SLIDESJAVA-35146 into our issue management system, for further investigation and resolution. For now, you may use the feature of generating thumbnail of a shape and then adding that to some slide for generating the PDF. This is the possible workaround, until the feature is supported. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Please share if I may help you further in this regard,

Best Regards,