Exporting Slides to HTML

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any functionality in ASPOSE.SLIDES to allow me to export my ppt deck to HTML pages? Powerpoint has this functionality. I looked around the API, but couldn't see anything. I was hoping that I missed it.

thanks

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your keen interest in Aspose.Slides.

Yes, Aspose.Slides allows you to generate the slide thumbnails and that can then be uploaded on ASPX or HTML pages. In order to generate the slide thumbnails please visit this documentation link. For further details please visit this forum thread link as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks for your response. I’m actually hoping to export the decks as HTML, not an image that can be viewed on an HTML page. In Powerpoint I would do that by clicking on the “File” Menu, and selecting “Save as Web Page”.

Hi Sam,

We regret to inform you that saving presentation as a web page is currently unavailable. An issue with ID 15725 has been created in our issue tracking system to look in to the possibility of the availability of this feature. Once our development team will look in to the issue and resolve it, we will be more than happy to share the information with you. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be notified automatically, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks for the information Mudassir, this is an enhancement we are definitely interested in.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you.

thanks,

I`m also very interested to this feature.

Is it a feature that is planned in a near future ? Is there a way to vote for this feature so it will be develop faster ?

Thank you

Dear Simon,

I regret to inform you that the specified issue is still unresolved. Unfortunately, there is no process available to expedite the development to fix the issue. I feel you are also among our priority support customer list and can avail the priority support slot for this issue to expedite the response from our development team. Usually, the solution for reported priority support issues of minor nature is provided ASAP. For complex issues, the ETA is shared.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks Mudassir,

can you give us an ETA for this feature?

thanks

Sam

Mudassir:

Dear Simon,

I regret to inform you that the specified issue is still unresolved. Unfortunately, there is no process available to expedite the development to fix the issue. I feel you are also among our priority support customer list and can avail the priority support slot for this issue to expedite the response from our development team. Usually, the solution for reported priority support issues of minor nature is provided ASAP. For complex issues, the ETA is shared.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Sam,

I have discussed with our development team about the status of the issue and they have suggested to use a third party solution EDGARizer. They are one of our OEM customer and offer desired functionality based on Aspose.Sldies. Please find more details about the product (http://www.edgarfilings.com/products/EDGAR_software/default.aspx) and may consult them. Hopefully, it may resolve the issue specified.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-15725) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.