We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exporting SSRS charts to Excel interactive charts

I am planning to buy aspose, before that i need to ensure that my requirement is met by aspose. My requirement is: I will develope reports in SSRS which contains charts and graphs and i need to export it to excel/word/power point, but the charts/graphs exported to excel/word/power point need to interactive inside xls/doc/ppt files after export.

If this possible using aspose. If yes can you please guid me how its possible in aspose.

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

I am representative of Aspose.Cells for RS. The product does support to export Excel files with editable charts in MS Excel. There is one limitation here, we do not support 3D charts (only 2D charts are supported) currently, we will support this feature in future versions though.

See a document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/working-with-charts.html

Thank you.

Thanks for you response.

I just wanted to confirm! exprting to Word/PPT as editable charts are possible too???

Hi,

I am representative of Aspose.Slides. I regret to share that charts are exported as images inside the exported presentation in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services and hence cannot be updated. Please share with us, if we may help you further.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,