We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exporting SSRS Sub reports to PPTX via Aspose.Slides not aligning correctly

Hi,

I have a SSRS sub-report which has been deployed to share point and trying to exported it to PowerPoint 2007 presentation via Aspose.Slide but it doesn’t align correctly, whereas when I export a regular report (w/o sub-report) to PPTX via Aspose.Slide it aligns properly and changes the PPT slide dimension as per the SSRS report dimension.
I have Aspose 5.0.0 version.

Is this a bug? Do we have a fix, if so which version has the fix?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Dilip,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides does support exporting `sub reports to PowerPoint presentations. I request you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting 5.2.2. If there is still an issue then please share the Report RDL with data source ( DDL + DML of data used), RPL export of the report, PDF/Tiff export, generated presentation and issue description image. We will be able to investigate the issue once the requested information will be shared.

Many Thanks,

Hi Fayyaz,

Thanks for your response! I have installed 5.2.2 version and now even the regular report (w/o sub-report) is not aligning correctly. Please find the .rdl file which am using to export to PPTX via Aspose.Slides from Report manager/sharepoint.

Thanks,
Dilip

Hi Dilip,

Thanks for sharing the information. As requested earlier, please share the Report RDL with data source ( DDL + DML of data used), RPL export of the report, PDF/Tiff export, generated presentation and issue description image. Please share the requested information so that we may investigate the issue further on our end. Unfortunately, RDL without data source is not sufficient to test the RDL and reproducing the issue.

Many Thanks,