Exporttoimage example problem

I’m evaluating this library and just tested the exporttoimage example. I’m trying to find a tool that will let me batch process Visio files to PNG and hook this into our production pipeline.

When I look at the resulting PNG file it is only producing some of the objects in the center of the diagram. Is this a limit of the trial product? Also it isn’t even the complete center of the diagram. the line going from “Resources Requirements, Planning and Scheduling” to “Realistic?” is missing. The line out of “realistic?” is missing as well.

I also ran the exporttosvg with the same result.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for contacting support. It is because you have not applied a valid license. The evaluation version has some limitations, for example, only renders the first page. You can get a 30 day temporary license. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Diagram APIs and apply a valid license. Please refer to the following help topics: Applying a License, Download Aspose APIs

After applying a valid license, if you still face such issues then please provide us your problematic diagrams in this forum thread. We’ll check them and reply you accordingly.