We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Expressions are not evaluated properly in footers and header

Hi,

I have been trying to make the footer content visible based on the page number. I would like to display the some content in the footer for cetrain pages and I have used the following expression in the Visibility condition.

=IIF(Globals!PageNumber = 1, false, true)

When I generated the PDF, I could see that the condition text is getting displayed on every page. Can you help me out in getting this resolved asap.

Regards,

Venkat B.

Hello Venkat,

Thanks for using our products.

The problem is already logged in our issue tracking system as PDFREP-13930 and our development team is working hard to get it resolved. Once we've some updates regarding its resolution, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction.

Please be patient and spare us little time. Your cooperation and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Do you have any updates on this.

Thanks

Hello Venkat,

Sorry for replying you late.

I've discussed this issue with development team and as per our initial estimates, I'm afraid we might not be able to get this issue resolved before the middle of next month (April). We request you to be patient and accept our humble apologies in this regard.

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you've been facing.

any updates on this? It is mid of May :slight_smile:

Hello Venkat,

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

I have discussed this matter with development team and as per our initial estimate, we plan to get this issue resolved before the end of this month. I know you already have been waiting for a quite long time but still I would make a humble request to be more patient and spare us little time. Your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated in this regard.

We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

Dear Venkatmalleswar,

We want to inform you that this functionallity can not be realized at this moment because of technical reasons, but we already planned functionallity you've requested. We will inform you on further progress on this issue via this topic.

Thanks.

Hello Venkat,

As per our current estimates, we plan to get this resolved by the month of November 2010. Please be patient and spare us little. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this regard.