Expressions in Page Footer not working

I have a text box on the page footer. I would like to show this textbox only on page 1 and hide it on all other pages. I have written the following expression in the “Hidden” property of the textbox.

=iif(Globals!PageNumber=1,false,true)

Issue: The textbox is getting printed on all the pages.

Report1.rdl - test report

Report1.pdf - PDF generated using ASPOSE RS plugin

Hello Venugopal,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I've tested the scenario and I'm able to notice the same problem. We're looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer

This is a show stopper for us. I was wondering if you could tell when the fix would be available.

Thanks
Venu
Tel: 212 500 7817

Hi Venugopal,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFREP-13930 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will look into this issue to figure out the cause of the problem. Please spare us some time before we could produce a fix for this issue. You’ll be updated with the status the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Regards,

Any update on the fix?

Thanks
Venu

Hi Venugopal,

Sorry for replying you late.

I've discussed the current status of issue with development team and they are still working to get this problem resolved. After initial estimate, we've found that the hotfix for this issue will be available early next month.

Please be patient and spare us little time. As soon as we've some definite information regarding its resolution, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update on the fix?

Thanks
Venu

Dear Venugopal,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have particularly examined this issue and as per our observations, Aspose.Pdf for SSRS requires major changes to get this issue resolved. Nevertheless, we have already planned to have an extended support for header/footer expressions and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Dear Venugopal,

I am afraid the issue is not yet resolved but I have contacted the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Your patience and comprehension is significantly appreciated in this regard. We are really sorry for the delay and inconvenience.