External hyperlink to a remote document with XYZExplicitDestination

Hi,

I referenced the sample as mentioned in Create Links in PDF file with C#|Aspose.PDF for .NET.

Now i need to specify the top & left coordinates to which the destination document needs to display when the hyperlink is clicked on the source document for which i referred this -
XYZExplicitDestination.XYZExplicitDestination | Aspose.PDF for .NET API Reference

Please let us know how to achieve the XYZExplicitDestination on a remote document from the hyperlink in the source document.

Thank you very much

@Agati

If possible, can you please share your sample PDF documents with the sample information of text where your want to add hyperlink and the location in second PDF where you want to land the user? We will further proceed with the investigation accordingly.

@asad.ali ,

source.pdf - “Forget mundane administrative tasks” line in page 1 is on which the hyperlink should be added.

target.pdf - when the hyperlink is clicked in the source.pdf, it has to open this document and show the sentence “In eleifend” which is on page 3 as the first line.

target.pdf (139.4 KB)

source.pdf (67.8 KB)

@Agati

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-57313

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@asad.ali

We are looking for a sample code for our scenario. By opening internal tickets in your issue tracking system, Are you acknowledging that Aspose doesn’t support the scenario that I am looking for?

Thank you

@Agati

This requirement is something we have not investigated yet. We need to be sure if its possible or not. That is why we logged an investigation ticket in our internal issue management system. We will look into it and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please spare us some time.

Thank you for the confirmation.

1 Like