Extra line bordering image only when printing - 13.1

With the latest version 13.1 we are seeing an extra what appears to be border line on images in documents we are printing through aspose.words. This line does not appear on the PDF saved from the template. This also did not occurr in the prior versions.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem (please see the attached screenshot) on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7767 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Ronnie,

Thank your for your request. I am analyzing the issue you have recently reported and have a question. Could you please confirm, the problem pointed by Awais, is the same that you have on your side?
Upon analysis I tried to print your document on paper and there are no border lines around logo image. Also I tried to print the document using PDF printer and no borders as well. This line is only visible in XPS printed using Microsoft XPS Writer through Aspose.Words. Also, this line disappears if zoom-in or zoom-out the document. So I suppose this is kind of glitch of XPS viewer. Please let me know your thoughts and opinion about this.

Best regards,

It is the same as reported. I will say there are two examples on the document, one at the top and one at the bottom. We were specifically seeing this when converting to PDF not when converting to XPS. We did not try printing.

Thanks,
Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for the additional information. To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information.

• What version of Aspose.Words for .NET are you using?
  • What environment are you running on?
    • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
    • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
    • .NET Framework version
    • MS Office Version (and PDF Reader version i.e. Adobe Reader)
    • Any Third Party Libraries / SDK in addition to Aspose Products
  • Please supply us with a screenshot highlighting the two issues
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the output document (PDF or XPS) showing the undesired behaviour

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Many thanks,

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for your patience. Our development team has completed the work on your issue (WORDSNET-7767) and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we’ve closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’. Please see Alexey’s comment here. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,