Extra Lines in Numbered list with different numbering types

We are experiencing an issue with extra new lines when the Html in the attached file 'ListForAspose.html' which includes a Numbered list with different numbering types in inserted in to our document and the document is then saved as Html.

Our code is very simple.

Document template = new Document();

DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(template);

string html = File.ReadAllText("listforAspose.html");

builder.InsertHtml(html);

template.Save("result.html", SaveFormat.Html);

The resulting document is also attached 'result.html'. As you will see it has multiple new lines and also some tabs that look very different to the original file 'listforAspose.html' when they are both opened in any browser.

This is an urgent issue raised by one of our customers - please could you confirm this as an Aspose defect and advise if there is any workaround that will resolve the problems.

Thanks

Daniel Finkelstein

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7106 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir

Please could you advise if this issue will be handled in the near future. We have an increasing number of customers that are reporting this issue.

Thank and Regards

Daniel Finkelstein

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7106) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.