Extra #N/A labels are added to a chart when saved as image

Hello,

I’m evaluating this product to see if it will meet our business needs but have ran into a problem that I can’t seem to figure out.

We need to be able to take a spreadsheet our clients give to us, grab a specified range and export an image of that range to be used elsewhere in our platform. So far aspose.cells has worked great on the test spreadsheets I have been using.

However, with this particular pie chart, when the image is saved, a bunch of extra #N/A labels are created that aren’t present on the chart in the original spreadsheet (or the spreadsheet that I save out of aspose.cell).

Do you have any suggestions? I have attached the spreadsheet we are using and the resulting image.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.11.8 it should fix your issue.

Please call Workbook.CalculateFormula() first and then take your chart image.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply! That makes it a little better, but the lines that used to connect to the N/A labels are still there.

Thanks,
-Tom

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-44969 - Unnecessary lines appear in the chart image

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.4:

Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.4 (.NET 2.0)
Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.4 (.NET 4.0)

(Note: please download any of the versions for your underlying .NET Framework version)

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44969) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan